Blue entered the world on October 7, 2009. He weighed in at 6 lbs 13 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Blue is now 6 months old! He has grown a lot since October and now weighs in at 16 lbs 3 oz and is 28 1/2 inches long.
Blue has learned lots of cool things in the past 6 months. He can…
- Hold his head up
- Bear weight when standing
- Roll from tummy to back
- Sit alone!
- Pass toys from one hand to the other
- SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT!
- Eat baby food/crackers
- Look for things that have been dropped
- Turn towards sounds
- Use a raking motion to pick up small things, i.e. Cheerios/Fruit Puffs
- Chew on his toes (or anything else that can fit in his mouth)
These might not seem like big things to the rest of us, but 6 months ago, he was basically just a blob. I enjoy this baby SO much more!
I’m looking forward to all of the fun things he’s going to learn in the next 6 months.